- This event has passed.
Walk The Big One
19 May 2017£50 - £73.50
Walk the lift hill of one oft the world’s tallest rollercoasters. An escorted climb to the 235ft summit of the Big One.
Walk the Big One 2017 now available – Limited Spaces Only!
- Standard ticket: £50.00
- Standard ticket + 2 Course Dinner : £69.95
- Standard ticket + 3 Course Dinner : £73.50
If you have purchase Walk The Big One experience including Dinner it will be served at the Big Blue Hotel Restaurant from 5.30pm – 9.30pm. Your table will be reserved for you, simply quote your booking reference number along with your name address at the Big Blue Hotel Reception.
Treat your loved one to a romantic walk on 14th February 2017 to the top of one of the world’s tallest rollercoasters. You and your Valentine can enjoy the beautiful views from the height of 235ft before making the most of your evening with a Valentine’s dinner in the Blues Bar & Brasserie restaurant at the Big Blue Hotel.
- May Friday 12th May
- May Friday 19th May (sold out)
- June Friday 23rd June
- June Friday 30th June
- July Friday 14th July
- September Friday 22nd Sept
- September Friday 29th Sept
- October Friday 13th Oct
- October Friday 20th Oct (sold out)
Please meet at Pleasure Beach’s South Gate entrance, which is located on the promenade next to the Big Blue Hotel.
On the day of your climb
- Allow 90 minutes for the full experience
- You can bring 2 spectators free of charge
- Harnesses and protective clothing will be provided; sensible shoes or boots must be worn
- Please bring your booking reference
- Complimentary car park is available at the Pleasure Beach Station car park
If you experience any problems ahead of arriving please call 0871 222 4000.
We hope you enjoy your Walk The Big One experience
A t-shirt will be awarded for everyone who completes the climb. Please allow 10 working days for delivery.
Max 6 walkers per climb. Please allow at least 90 minutes for the full experience. Each walker can bring 2 spectators free of charge. Harness and protective clothing provided, walkers must wear sensible shoes or boots. Minimum age 12. Minimum height 1.32m. Terms and conditions apply.