- This event has passed.
An Evening with Ricky Hatton
27 May 2017£50 – £75
Blackpool Pleasure Beach is excited to host ‘An Evening with Ricky “The Hitman” Hatton’ on Saturday 27th May 2017.
Hosted in the spectacular Paradise Room at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, join Ricky for a hilarious, uncensored recollection of his career in and out of the ring. The Mancunian is regarded as one of the best, and most loved British fighters of all time and the event will provide an insight into his fascinating life.
Your evening will consist of a delicious three-course meal and the evening’s entertainment will be hosted by the fantastic Taylor Murphy who will provide the build-up to Ricky Hatton’s after-dinner speech. Ricky promises to deliver an experience filled with interesting tales from his exciting career and colourful life.
For those looking for an extra special evening, you can opt for a VIP ticket which includes a drinks reception at the White Tower and a meet and greet with Ricky.
Paradise Room, Casino Building, Blackpool Pleasure Beach (VIP Reception in White Tower)
Saturday 27th May 2017
- 6:30pm – 7.15pm (VIP Reception – White Tower)
- 7.15pm – 11pm Paradise Room Paradise Room The Paradise Bar will remain open until 1.00am (last orders at 12.30pm).
4.5 hours (approx)
- £50 Standard Ticket
- £75 VIP Ticket (includes private meet and greet with Ricky, drinks reception and evening meal in Paradise)*
- £470 for a table of 10 people (standard tickets with saving of £30)
- £72 for a standard ticket plus Pleasure Beach Wristband (saving of £10.50)
* For VIP reception please arrive for 6:30pm
Three-Course Meal Menu:
- Starter – Cumbrain Cured Ham
- Main Meal – Goosnargh Chicken Breast Filled with Wild Mushroom Stuffing Napped with Red onion and Thyme sauce
- Dessert – Cheese Board
(Please inform us if you have any specific dietary requirements prior to the event and we will do our best to accommodate them).